The fire department is NO LONGER issuing burning permits.  With the new E.P.A. Regulations you will need to apply for an open burning permit at the Hamilton County Department of Environmental Services (HCDOES) (for more information go to the HCDOES WEBSITE .

The open burning permit must receive approval from your local fire department before HCDOES will review it.  Make sure that you observe their requirements.  If you do burn without a permit from them and we get dispatched, we may need to extinguish the fire.  It is UNLAWFUL to burn garbage in the State of Ohio.