Greenberry Cemetery

Once named Hutchinson's Cemetery, Greenberry is on Glancy Corner Marathon Road located just a few hundred feet north off State Route 133.  The first person buried in Greenberry was Mary Ann Hutchinson in 1822.   

The Clermont County Genealogical Society has drving directions, nice photographs of the cemetery and shots of individual markers at this website.  

Old Greenberry Church

Picture
Now a Masonic Hall. Located on State Route 133 just north of Greenberry Cemetery.