Jackson Township, located in Clermont County, Ohio, was formed in June of 1834 from parts of Stonelick, Wayne and Williamsburg townships and named in honor of then current president of the United States Andrew Jackson. Today, Jackson Township is a predominately agricultural and rural community with a population of around 3000 residents
Jackson Township Trustees
The Jackson Township Board of Trustees meet each month on the First and Third Mondays at 7:00 P.M. Meetings are held at the Jackson Township Community Center located at 3263 U.S. Route 50, Williamsburg, OH 45176.
Trustees are: Hal Herron, Board Chairman, Bill Wiederhold, Vice Chair, Joe Speeg, Trustee.
Fiscal Officer: Harold Herron
All meetings are open for public participation.
Fire Chief: Kevin Turner
Jackson Township Zoning Commission
The Zoning Commission meets Quarterly on the second Thursday of March, June, September and December at 7:00 P.M. Special Meetings may also be held on an as-needed basis after proper notification. All meetings are held at the Jackson Township Community Center located at 3263 U.S. Route 50, Williamsburg, OH 45176.
Commission members are: Beth Wiederhold - Chair; Judy Squire, Vice-Chair; Sharman Privett, and Eric Durbin. Fifth Member is Currently Vacant. First Alternate: Vacant. Second Alternate: Vacant.
All meetings are open for public attendance.
Jackson Township Board of Zoning Appeals
The Board of Zoning Appeals currently meets on an as-needed basis. Hearings are usually held at the Jackson Township Community Center and are scheduled on a per case basis.
Board of Zoning Appeals members are: Raymond Stetson, Chair; Jeannie Zurmehly, Vice-chair, Angie Leach, Gigi Dales, and Kevin Turner.
First Alternate: Luke Libbee; Second Alternate: Vacant